Kedesh Rehabilitation Services (KRS) is a non-government, non-profit, charitable community based organisation that receives funding and support through a number of different sources including both State and Federal Government bodies. KRS is managed by a board of directors.
To lead in the provision of client centred, flexible AOD care. Empowering client’s health and well-being.
Kedesh is a centre of excellence in treatment, training and research, providing a safe and supportive environment that promotes well-being for AOD clients.
- Client-Centred Care
- Our People
- Partnership & inclusion with clients, community and other stakeholders
- Excellence in research and best practice
Innovative & flexible client centred care
- Provision of client focused and tailored psychological and behavioural strategies.
Reduce stigma & humanise care
- Advocate and influence through non-judgmental practice with families and social networks locally.
Inclusive & collaborative partnerships
- To build and maintain effective AOD partnerships with clients and stakeholders supporting health and well-being.
Innovation and research
- Maintain and further develop research partnerships which support the evolution of best practice in AOD treatment through innovative research.
Our programs are designed to address the psychological aspects of addiction and are based on the principles of Cognitive Behaviour Therapy (CBT). Treatment involves individual counselling, case management, psycho-educational and therapeutic groups and activities.
KRS provides treatment services in Sydney and the Illawarra. For more information about treatment visit our treatment at Kedesh.